Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Working within the exciting world of SPACE as a
Design & Data is a creative media agency specialised in providing its broad portfolio of communication services to the global aerospace industry. The planning and implementation of advertising strategies and the production of creative content, such as film & video, animation, websites, multi-day events, PR write-ups and trade-fair stands is not only our core business but also our passion.
Space agencies, space institutes and even astronauts trust in our expertise.
As a dedicated Graphic Designer, experienced in understanding scientific content and creating corresponding captivating graphic designs, you will be part of our international creative team in the heart of Cologne, delivering service to various interesting national and international projects in a future-oriented media sector.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Transferring scientific content into graphical design;
- Creating impactful infographics, report designs, artwork for motion graphics, illustrations;
- Develop impressive presentations that seamlessly combine design and information;
- Create layout and design for communication materials including both print and online materials, such as banners, posters, flyers, presentations, merchandise;
- Preparing designs for social media posts;
- Contributing to the entire international creative team;
- Experience in the area of graphic design, preferably combined with an interest in science topics. A science related background/degree is a plus;
- Proactive with the ability to communicate both with scientists as well as with non-scientific collaborators;
- Strong organisation and project management skills;
- Thorough and structured way of working with attention to details and deadlines;
- Very good knowledge of the following Adobe tools: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Fluent in English; German would be a benefit but is not mandatory.
What do we offer:
- Full-time position with flexible working hours and places;
- Varied range of activities in an exciting international scientific environment;
- Collaboration with a highly motivated international team that enjoys working together, is easy-going but also very ambitious in achieving our goals;
- Medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and open communication;
- Best opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary.
We would love to hear from you! Please send your application via e-mail to Sabine Ritter, email@example.com.
www.designdata.de – Ideas Factory for Space and Science