Working within the exciting world of space,
science and technology as an
Expert for Live Events & Video Editing (f/m/d)
As Expert for Live Events and Video Editing you will be part of our creative team in the heart of Cologne, delivering service to various interesting national and international projects in a future-oriented media sector.
Design & Data is a creative media agency specialised in providing its broad portfolio of communication services to the global aerospace industry. The planning and implementation of advertising strategies and the production of creative content, such as film & video, animation, websites, multi-day events, PR write-ups and trade-fair stands is not only our core business but also our passion.
Space agencies, space institutes and even astronauts trust in our expertise.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparation, implementation and post production of our video productions and live events (live, remote-digital, hybrid);
- Mixing of image, stream and sound signals under live conditions;
- Collaboration with colleagues from different fields of expertise (video editing, illustration, animation etc.);
- Accompanying your productions as a recording manager during shooting days;
- Development, conception and production of new ideas for our creative video productions in different formats and for different platforms and customer requirements.
- Education as Audiovisual Media Designer, Event Technician or comparable qualification;
- Interested and experienced in planning and implementing live networking events on forward-looking topics from the space sector;
- Experienced in video editing;
- Very good expertise at least in three of the following programmes: Final Cut, Adobe Premiere Pro, Da Vinci Resolve, vMix, Livestream Studio, Wirecast, Mainstage, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Animate;
- Very good project management and organisational skills;
- High level of creativity, commitment and dedication, coupled with a structured and deadline-driven approach to work;
- Team player with digital affinity;
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
What we offer you
- Full-time position with flexible working hours and places;
- Varied range of activities in an exciting international scientific environment;
- Collaboration with a highly motivated team that enjoys working together, is easy-going but also very ambitious in achieving our goals;
- Medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and open communication;
- Best opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Competitive salary.