Working within the exciting world of space, science and technology as a
New Talent / Permanent or Freelance (m/f/d)
We are always on the hunt for new talents to join our team of experts! Especially we are looking for the following profiles:
- Media Designer for Sound & Image or Web & Print
- Digital Artist, Graphic Designer, Artist
- (IT-) Computer Specialist with a primary focus on web technologies
- Writer for Film, Web and Print – science background a bonus
- Science Communicator
- Social Media Expert
- Admin Professional
Design & Data is a media agency specialised in providing its broad media service since more than 10 years to the global aerospace industry, institutes and European space and astronomical organisations.
The planning and implementation of advertising strategies and the production of creative content, such as film & video, animation, websites, multi-day events, PR write-ups and trade-fair stands is not only our core business but also our passion.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
You will be working on projects within the exciting world of space, science & technology!
Depending on your individual expertise you will produce creative content for a wide range of media, e.g.
- film & video,
- multi-day events,
- PR write-ups,
- trade-fair stands,
- and many more.
- At least 3 years of project and practical experience,
- The ability to work to exacting standards,
- Organisational talent,
- Great service skills,
- A keen eye,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Goal-oriented and structured thinking,
- Abstraction skills,
- Ability to work on your own,
- Knowledge of German is an advantage.
What we offer you
- Exciting projects as part of an international team,
- Workplace with latest high-tech equipment and appropriate software tools,
- Highly motivated, lovely colleagues and tons of fun at work,
- A pleasant working environment, flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture,
- Flexible working hours and working from home,
- Plenty of room for your creative ideas to flourish and opportunities for personal development!
We’d love to hear from you! So send us a convincing set of application documents including references and salary/rate expectation.